mrsaturnman1mrsaturnman1

Cat Astro Phi Cat Astro Phi

Controls-10/10
Difficulty Level-6
Reviewer Comments-
Loved the style of the Gameboy. Nice ending with a twist! Loved the Pixel Style!
Make more games in a style like this!

endeavor endeavor

Controls-10/10
Overall-10
Reviewer Comments:
Loved it. One of the best games I've played all year long!
Make more like this!

Super Mario BP Oil Spill Super Mario BP Oil Spill

Easiness-7/10
Overall Rating-8/10

Crush The Castle 2 Crush The Castle 2

Review

This game is the best! Everyone knows it! I can't believe I actually played it AND got all the medals! Not so challenging once you get a hang of it. I enjoy the making your own castle thing. Graphics are awesome. Music is awesome. Story is awesome. No lag for me. It especially deserves a 10.

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Review

Very, very entertaining game. Very time consuming if you have nothing else to do. I love all the games with the blue elephant. Love the music. Love the graphics. I pretty much love all games with in-game achievements. Pretty awesome game we have ourselve here. It deserves a 10.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Review

Awesome Game! Good artwork. Kinda creepy. Awesome music! This is my review, and I think this game is really very challenging. Even though I could not beat it, it still deserves a 10. I have no problems what so ever.

Spewer Spewer

Review

As anyone would know, this is actually a very entertaining game. It is very, very challenging. The only problem I have with this game is if you get too close to the edges of spike pits you instantly die, or your character slides as you are trying to stop walking, and sometimes when you are falling you sometimes get stuck going in one direction. This is a very good game, good story and everything. My overall rating is 10.